Property Type: Stock Cooperative
Year Built: 1931
Neighborhood: Celtic Park
Days On Website: 14
Property Details for 43-10 48 Avenue Unit 4m, Woodside, NY 11377
Bring your contractor and create your own personalized dream apartment in this TLC 2BR Coop at Celtic Park in Woodside/Sunnyside! This bright and quiet 4th floor unit offers you the ability to transform this blank canvas unit into your residential dream amidst Celtic Parks' lush leafy grounds. Building features include an onsite management, laundry & gym. The building maintenance includes heat, hot water, cooking gas and electricity. Celtic Park has sublet options after two years of residency + pet friendly (two dogs max)! Located just steps to the 7 subway (46-Biss St) & Q32/Q60/B24 buses and situated on a quiet tree-lined block with access to every imaginable convenience within Sunnyside's vibrant retail options. Come live in Sunnyside and take advantage of the markets, restaurants, cafes, banks with Manhattan just a short commute away!
- Description: "None"
- Full Bathrooms: 1
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Total Bathrooms: 2
- Architecture: "Mid-Rise"
- Construction Materials: "Brick"
- Levels: "One"
- Year Built: 1931
- Details: "Window Unit(s)"
- Heating: "Natural Gas", "Hot Water"
Home Owner's Association
- Other Dues Frequency: Monthly
- Other Fee: 1050
- Description: "Electricity", "Gas", "Heat", "Hot Water", "Sewer"
- Description: "Common Area"
- Listing Price: 489000
- Status: A
- Address: 43-10 48 Avenue # 4M, Woodside, NY 11377
- Unit: 4M
- City: Woodside
- State: NY
- Zip: 11377
- County: Queens
- Subdivision: Celtic Park
- Directions: 7 subway to 46 Bliss St
- Features: "Near Public Transit"
- Description: "Dogs OK", "Cats OK"
- Middle/Junior High: Is 125 Thomas J Mccann Woodside
- High School: Aviation Career And Tech High School
- Sewer: "Public Sewer"
- Water Source: "Public"
$489,000 - 43-10 48 Avenue Unit 4m, Woodside, NY 11377
43-10 48 Avenue Unit 4m
Woodside, NY 11377
Address: 43-10 48 Avenue # 4M, Woodside, NY 11377