Property Type: Single Family Residence
Year Built: 1930
Days On Website: 41
Property Details for 4051 Chestnut Street, Seaford, NY 11783
Welcome to this very rarely available oversized 98 Wide X 135 Deep Lot on a dead end block! Home needs quite a bit of TLC, this estate-like property can be fully renovated, dormered/extended, or completely knocked down to create a blank canvas for a new dream build! And this location can't be beat! Less than 1 mile to Seaford LIRR, and less than a 1 hour commute into Penn station! Also a short drive to several parkways and expressways that will take you north, south, west or east in a jiffy! Plenty of shopping, restaurants, parks, and all kinds of amenities nearby! First floor is gutted. Please do not walk on property without appointment. Experienced builder referrals and models available if you'd like to learn more about a custom build option. Don't miss this one!
- Description: "Full", "Unfinished"
- Full Bathrooms: 2
- Half Bathrooms: 0
- Total Bathrooms: 3
- Architecture: "Exp Cape"
- Construction Materials: "Frame", "Shingle Siding"
- Levels: "Two"
- Year Built: 1930
- Details: "Wall Unit(s)", "Window Unit(s)"
- Description: "Back Yard", "Fenced"
- Total Fireplaces: 0
- Garage Spaces: 2
- Heating: "Oil", "Hot Water"
- Days on Market: 115
- Listing Price: 649000
- Status: U
- Address: 4051 Chestnut Street, Seaford, NY 11783
- City: Seaford
- State: NY
- Zip: 11783
- County: Nassau
- Directions: Washington Ave To Chestnut Street
- Features: "Near Public Transit"
- Acres: 0.3
- Size: 0.3
- Dimensions: 98x135+
- Size Source: Other
- Size Units: Acres
- Elementary: Seaford Manor School
- Middle/Junior High: Seaford Middle School
- High School: Seaford Senior High School
- Sewer: "Public Sewer"
- Water Source: "Public"
$649,000 - 4051 Chestnut Street, Seaford, NY 11783
4051 Chestnut Street
Seaford, NY 11783
Address: 4051 Chestnut Street, Seaford, NY 11783