Information to help people and small businesses battle Covid19 pandemic
Useful information for people and small businesses to battle the silent enemy, Covid19 pandemic
Here is information I came across that can help Long Island people and small businesses rebuild their lives and businesses better than ever before. I’ll keep adding useful info, articles and website links to help Long Island people and businesses take advantage of all the help that is offered on Long Island to battle this silent enemy, Covid19.
- I got this one from a TWEET by the National Association of REALTORS. The website link they provided is all the info a small business owner, independent contractor, REALTOR would need to apply for a Cornonavirus Relief Option. Here are the funding options the Small Business Administration offers; Paycheck Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance, SBA Express Bridge Loans, and SBA Debt Relief. The link for each main Coronavirus Relief Option is below.
- Paycheck Protection Program – An SBA that helps small businesses keep their workforce employed during the Covis19 virus crisis.
- Economic Injury Disaster Loan Emergency Advance – This loan advance will provide up to $10,000 of economic relief to businesses that are currently experiencing temporary financial difficulties.
- SBA Express Bridge Loan – This loan enables small businesses who currently have a business relationship with an SBA express lender to access up to $25,000 very fast.
- SBA Debt Relief – This SBA funding option provides financial reprieve to small businesses during this Covid19 pandemic
- Click this link to find a creative list of 7 Fun Socially Distant things to do on Long Island New York to help take our mind off of the Covid19.
- Here are Maps and data tools to track the clovid19 Pandemic in Long Island, The Nation, and The World.
- The Long Island Real Estate market data before the Covid19 virus.